Learn More About Our Meeting Partner AAPMD
Wednesday, January 31, 2018
Posted by: Administration
|ACAM is excited to announce our second collaboration with the American Academy of Physiological Medicine and Dentistry (AAPMD) at the 2018 Annual Meeting November 8-10, 2018! Also collaborating in this 3-in-1 event is the American Academy for Oral Systemic Health. Learn more about them HERE!
Who is AAPMD?
Founded in 2012, the American Academy of Physiological Medicine and Dentistry is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing its professional membership tools and ability to recognize the role and importance of optimal airway physiology and sleep in the areas of health, development, performance, and function.
The AAPMD seeks to accomplish this through:
- Developing innovative educational programs
- Promoting Optimal treatment
- Advancing interdisciplinary collaboration
- Fostering public awareness
- Providing multidisciplinary referral resources for optimal care
- Promoting affordable airway care for all
Their healthcare practitioner membership includes physicians, dentists, osteopaths, physical therapists, speech-language pathologists, myofunctional therapists, nutritionists and more.
LEARN MORE about the Annual Meeting