This 2-Day live workshop is designed for practicing physicians and other health care providers able to manage patient care. It is designed to set up the cutting-edge medical practice to not only survive, but to thrive, by leveraging the mandates in the Affordable Care Act (known as Obamacare) to the practice’s financial advantage.
By the end of this course, the participant will be able to:
1. Implement policies and procedures to take advantage of the non-discrimination portion of the Affordable Care Act and to comply with HIPAA/HITECH regulations.
2. Utilize and implement a superbill or develop a patient encounter form to truthfully and properly represent patient encounters.
3. Support insurance reimbursement for the provider’s patients.
4. Comply with current federal regulations for health care insurance reimbursement claims.
5. Reduce practice audit risks.
Buddy “Allen” Green, MD view profile
Veronica Haynes view profile
ACAM, Executive Director
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of The American College for Advancement in Medicine and ABC Solutions, Inc. The American College for Advancement in Medicine is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
The American College for Advancement in Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 14.5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This activity has no commercial support.
It is the policy of the American College for Advancement in Medicine (ACAM) to ensure balance, independence, objectivity and scientific rigor in all CME activities. Full disclosure of commercial conflicts and conflict resolutions will be included within the course materials. All course content will be peer reviewed to ensure fair balance.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, we will make every reasonable effort to accommodate special needs for participation. All special need requests must be received 2 weeks prior to the live activity. Please contact ACAM toll free at 1.800.532.3688 for all requests.