WE'RE DEDICATED TO OUR PREFERRED PARTNERS:
LET'S GROW TOGETHER!
Preferred Partners are an integral part of ACAM’s mission to provide the latest in integrative medicine and the highest standard of education to our members. Our Preferred Partners are market leaders in their industry who have exhibited
with ACAM in the previous year and are committed to the best service to their clients. We thank them for their continued support. To find out more about exhibiting CLICK HERE
or contact Jessica Ulmen at 1.800.532.3688 or firstname.lastname@example.org
GET FOUND ON OUR PREFERRED PARTNER SEARCH ENGINE
Provided only to our annual meeting exhibitors - our Preferred Partners - this search engine functions much like our Physician+Link search except it caters to you! See it now at www.acam.org/SearchPP
ACAM members, as well as the general public and other medical practitioners, can easily search the Preferred Partner search to find companies that specialize in exactly what their looking for. If you sell to the public you’ll enjoy added exposure - users will be able to search for supplement providers, publicly sold equipment & more. Exhibit in Puerto Rico and you’ll be placed on the Preferred Partner site the minute we receive your contract and remain until July of the next year! Preferred Partners discounted rates in ACAM’s newsletters, blog space and more!
Help us promote the annual meeting via your email lists and, as a Preferred Partner, you’ll receive even more benefits! Can you include annual meeting fliers in your mailed shipments? Send out an email blast for us? Let us know and we’ll provide you with additional advertising opportunities available only to our Preferred Partners!
JOIN US IN PUERTO RICO - September 14-16, 2017
We'll bring the cutting edge education and renowned faculty; you bring the best resources: together we'll unite for collaborative healthcare while expanding into new markets! VIEW PROSPECTUS
DID YOU KNOW?
- There are an estimated 14,000 Integrative Professionals in Puerto Rico.
- Hundreds of additional providers in the Virgin Islands hunger for integrative resources and consider San Juan to be "next door".
- Most providers purchase their products from US suppliers who will customize their orders due to their limited resources.
- The successful involvement of AAPMD joining the Learning Floor in 2016 has encouraged this new model with more crossover opportunities planned!
- Puerto Rico welcomes & encourages integrative medicine! REGISTER NOW!