Nominations for ACAM's five Board of Directors positions are now open - the deadline to submit nominations is August 1, 2016. Please consider your ACAM colleagues for this position of leadership if they:
- Are an active member in good standing with ACAM
- Have been a member of ACAM for at least two years
- Have been a practitioner for a minimum of 5 years
- Will undergo review for potential conflicts of interest
- Have time to participate in monthly calls
At the 2015 Annual Meeting ACAM proudly welcomed three new board members, including: Christoph Kind, ND, Matthew Cavaiola, ND, and Lyn Patrick, ND. We are again seeking your assistance - please take this opportunity to further shape ACAM's future as we open five more board positions.
- Currently we are specifically seeking chiropractors to join the ACAM Board of Directors, as our past Chiropractor had to leave the Board due to time constraints.
In addition to these board positions, we seek integrative professionals to fill positions remaining on several committees, including: Membership, Education, and Bylaws. The below form also allows you to voice interest in joining a committee if you so desire.
Thank you for considering nomination and involvement.
IMPORTANT DATES TO REMEMBER:
August 4, 2016: Advanced Registration Rates for Annual Meeting End
August 15, 2016: Cancellation deadline for Annual Meeting - No refunds after this date
September 9, 2016:
Late Registration Rates for Annual Meeting End
September 14-15, 2016:
Preconference workshops | CAP Training & Certification Exam
The 2016 Annual Meeting begins on Thursday and ends on Saturday this year!
September 15-17, 2016:
ACAM Annual Meeting- Hilton El Conquistador in Tucson, AZ