To determine if Sodium laurel Sulfite is in a product, the consumer must go to the manufacture’s web site.
Cleaning Products: (Available at Kroger) – Organic and non-toxic
• Clothes Washing: 7th Generation or Arm & Hammer Baking Soda. No dryer sheets, Febreeze, bleach, or stain removers.
• Dish Washing: 7th Generation or organic dishwasher detergent and liquid soap for the sink.
• Soap for Body: Seaweed soap available Health and Energy Health Food or organic soap without Sodium Laurel Sulfite.
• Soap for Hair: Organic shampoo without Sodium Laurel Sulfite.
• Kitchen Counter Cleaner: 7th Generation or Meyers all purpose. No Ajax, Comet, or Bleach.
• To Clean Floors: Meyers all Purpose cleaner
• Ovens: No oven cleaner, except organic
• Bathrooms: Meyers all purpose cleaner
• Windows: 7th Generation for windows
• Personal Hygiene: Toothpaste – Tom’s without fluoride. No mouthwash! Deodorant – Tom’s
• Bathroom: Reverse Osmosis on shower heat to prevent chlorine absorption.
• Kitchen: Reverse Osmosis on kitchen faucet to prevent drinking of chlorine.
• No aluminum foil for cooking
• No anti acid tablets – contains aluminum
• Canned Goods: lined with Bisphenol A - it is a poison used on crops. Only organic canned goods, if any at all.
• New furniture, carpet, and mattresses are treated with formaldehyde and flame retardant.
Consumers should only purchase products not containing toxic chemicals.