INOSITOL 500 MG 100 CAPSULE
Inositol is prevalent in the heart and brain. It is found in every
cell membrane, assists the liver in processing fats, and contributes to
the function of muscles and nerves. It is unofficially referred to as
"vitamin B 8”. The natural source is usually derived from
soy. Ours contain no detectable GMO’s, important for those who wish to
avoid genetically modified soy.
- Mild lipotropic that lowers cholesterol and removes fat from the liver
- May help treat nerve disorders and improve diabetic neuropathy
- Has a calming effect, may help those diagnosed with depression, anxiety, and Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).
- Can reduce some side effects of lithium without reducing benefits
- Helps reduce lithium induced psoriasis
Contains no artificial flavors, colors or preservatives; no wheat,
gluten, milk, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, crustacean shellfish or fish.
To view or download a product information sheet: visit:
Item #: 4626
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 100
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin (capsule) and Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source.)