ACAM member, Craig
Koniver, MD, will be hosting a series of three Free Webinars about
Integrative Medicine and Practice Development.
The topics will include:
- How to create a extremely successful integrative medicine practice
- All the nuts and bolts of running an integrative medicine practice
- How to set up an integrative medicine practice
- Fees to charge for labs, supplements, IVs, etc
- How to use social media to your advantage
- How to truly connect with your patients which is the key to
bringing in revenue and creating positive change for each patient
- And much more!
Part I will take place on Tuesday, Jan 24th at 8PM EST. Sign-up for the webinar at: http://4ac.am/xtJXEI.
Dr. Koniver completed his undergraduate work at Brown University in
Rhode Island and graduated from medical school at Jefferson Medical
College in Philadelphia. His practice is Primary Plus Organic Medicine
and is located in North Charleston, South Carolina. Learn more about Dr.
Koniver and his practice at: www.organicmedicinenow.com